Friday, April 1, 2011

Better days

I want to think positive about my situation. But why? Because, 1) There is no pain in trying. 2) You're going to fry your brain and get a headache if you keep thinking very negative thoughts. 3) How will you improve your situation if you don't think positive?

I had a hard time trying to sleep last night thinking about yesterday's events (See this post here). Complaint here and there, I just couldn't rest with all their voices ringing in my head every second. I don't know how long it took me to finally to sleep. Probably a couple of hours even with the lights out. But because I had 2 nights of no sleep (with a 2 hour nap in between), my brain gave in to my body and slept for 14 hours. CRAZY. That's the longest time I've slept in months. And more than double my normal hours, which is usually 4 hours and 6 if  I'm lucky.

My question is, how do the higher ups (CEOs, Supervisors, President, Owners, Investors) in WAY BIGGER companies sleep when they have BIG problems? I wonder what they do in their situation. Maybe they deal better with it. I dunno. It would be nice if they gave some tips, or some insight as to what and how they think, and what they think of when they want to think positive.

I think of what would happen if I gave up on the company. I think about my family. Our food. Our house. Then I think, IT HAS TO WORK. It just has to. If I thought selfishly, it would be so easy. But what about everyone I'd be letting down? Don't I care about them to? This is why WE should stay focused. Exhaust ALL your effort into accomplishing the task. Think that one day, you and your work will be recognized. That this, THIS is all for SOMETHING. Keep going forward, keep thinking positive. Someday we'll be out of the red!

No comments:

Post a Comment